if you wanna be friends with me all you gotta do is act like you’re already friends with me
call me by my name
send me porn
type like you’re having a mental breakdown
You cant draw hands well because your hands get jealous when you try to draw pics of other hands its like Fuck no i dont likeit when you draw other hands . thats why its easy to make a hand print with paint on a piece of paper but its hard to draw hands. Jealous hands. Greedy
friendly reminder that
- having straight ships does not make you homophobic
- having gay ships does not make you a fetishist
- having canon ships does not make you a tool
- having fanon ships does not make you childish
we’re all dorks sitting at our computers crying over fictional people so lighten up
- having incest ships does not mean u want to do stuff with ur family members
- Having ships with an age gap doesn’t make you a pedophile
- Give Scott a solid storyline concentrated completely on him, worthy of the main character.
- Get rid of the twins. Just get rid of them. FOCUS ON YOUR MAIN CHARACTERS and develop them. Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Allison, and Derek. Isaac can stay too, new characters are cool like I’m excited about Kira, but I need focus on the originals like burning.
- More werewolf origins and mythology. Give us the rules, give us the book on how to werewolf good and stick to the RULES. Timeline would be cool too.
- Stop terrorizing the fans with OH WHO IS GONNA DIE THIS SEASON and instead give all your major deaths weight. And do it sparingly, make it mean something.
- Relationship development. Character development works too, but relationship development, whether romantic or platonic, is needed between each character. More dialogue, show us the road a relationship travels down and how it changes instead of INSTANT LOVE. Make us believe it.
- Take advantage of the “Giles” character: DEATON. Develop a more intense relationship between Scott and Deaton in a father/son way. And it would be cool to develop a relationship between Stiles and Deaton in a kind of Giles-n-Willow way, but that’s optional.
In the dwarf world, that’s [not growing facial hair] is a big no no, isn’t it?
Aidan Turner and Dean O’Gorman @ The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug premiere in Berlin 9/12 - 2013